If you have any questions about data-protection issues relating to our website, please contact the data-protection official of the LMU.
When you access any page on this website our web server automatically records the following information in its logs:
- Your IP address
- The date and time of the access request
- The type and URL of the access request
- The status code of our server’s response
- The size of our server’s response
- The name and version of your browser and operating system, if sent by your browser)
- The URL of the referring website (if applicable and sent by your browser)
These logs are only used to identify, analyze and prevent malicious access to or errors occurring on our website.
We use the WordPress plugin Statify for basic page access statistics. It does not provide us with any personally identifiable information about our visitors.
You have the right to file a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority, the data-protection official of Bavaria.